At Attilio Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we do extensive inspections on HVAC units during an AC tune up to ensure the system runs at peak efficiency. We understand what it means to live comfortably, especially during those hot summer months when your AC unit is needed most. That’s why it is so crucial to get annual tune ups and maintenance on your units.
See our checklist below of the necessary steps during an AC Tune UP.
- Check the proper cycle and temperature to improve comfort and control
- Calibrate the air conditioning thermostats
- Inspect the condenser to ensure it is clean
- Inspect the evaporator coil to ensure it is clean
- Check the outdoor disconnect
- Check the condensate drain to ensure it is clear of any clogs
- Replace filter for better air quality
- Check the fan motor and blades for lubricant
- Inspect the compressor amps at start up
- Inspect sensors
Getting routine tune ups are very important in maintaining your HVAC unit throughout the year. Tune ups prolong the life of your HVAC unit and ensure that it runs properly and efficiently when you need it the most.
It is very important to maintain your high quality air conditioning system to stay cool and comfortable throughout the summer months. Regardless of the AC service you need, Attilio Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help. Our certified technicians can assist you with your air conditioning repair, installation, maintenance and tune ups.
Some of our Air Conditioning services include:
- AC Tune-ups
- AC Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- AC Filter replacements
- Thermostat replacement
We use the most modern and efficient AC systems. We work with high velocity units and can provide season maintenance for your home to ensure everything is working perfectly.